THE FSHOC BLOG

DREW

• Administrators

"We were told on multiple occasions we had tax rebates, Private Placements, debentures-  all of which were to pay for the Phase 1 trial so, stating we didn’t have the funds for this essential progression was at best mismanagement of funds and at worst a complete lie."  ~ SC FSHOC 

Well folks, this is it.  If you're downtrodden, tired, frustrated and sad, looking for hope and good times then that would be second door on the right, this one here is about figuring out WTF went wrong over with those guys at Claritas Pharmaceuticals.

See, I invested some cash in a scheme that had some good ideas and possibilities attached that would help a lot of folk living in misery.  Might have also made a few dollars to boot but, somewhere along the way some things took a wrong turn. 

Anyhow, I could go on and on about that - and I actually do for about a hundred pages in the  CLARITAS - DIRECTORS CUT EXTENDED HARDCOVER EDITION but, for now, let's just try to explain what this is all about.

See, most companies try to get something done to add value to a product or service.  They start at a point and then add things like work, material, a process and things get better.  An R & D does this and tests their product or process, then seeks investment.  In the case of Claritas, they didn't - in fact, they just conducted private placements (PP) as well as financing for shares with companies and diluted existing investors holdings like a drunken sailor borrowing from friends to play in a  crap game.  Seemingly not a very nice thing to do at all but, there are lots of not so nice people in the world today just as there has always been so they can be forgiven I suppose.

Now, if you came here to see a sideshow of justice where the scum sucking A- holes who stole your money get what's coming to them and slink back to whatever professional cesspool they pretend is a viable hideout for their sins then this won't help you as that's not going to happen here as we're not even sure that  what transpired was theft, incompetence, a mix of both or, which of the various players took on the starring roles.  

What will happen is individuals who were, and are still fairly well off -  and, held positions within Claritas and formerly Kalytera will be identified and asked to provide information to help us figure out what the heck happened to our money and why we didn't save the world, get rich and get the girl.

Now a lot of them won't want to do the courteous thing and answer any questions at all because they think we are just trying to trick them into admitting they stole from you but we are not.  Sometimes, we just want them to answer us so they can identify those OTHER people who stole from us and thereby help us while helping themselves.

In the end, there is no court, no Judge Judy or Wapner, just us trying to figure out what the heck happened to our effort, lives and money.  

"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"

• DREW pinned this topic

I could get really angry if I let my self go there but that is pointless. I choose to move on but at the same time if there is something that can be done I want to do it. This is the biggest and most costly mistake I have made in my life. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

Thanks for your efforts Drew.

• 5 months later...

I have a lot of money tied up in this. Haven’t heard anything in ages. Anyone have any updates? Is this company now defunct????  Trying to figure out is there any hope? I read Drew’s synopsis. Drew you are awesome. Is this it? Anything we can do about it?

• Administrators

Hi LRE, myself and Marius had a plan that seemed to be working rather well and, we had about twenty odd members of a core group willing to help out then, as soon as it began to work and Salzman began to feel some stress and began to panic we called on them to add their weight to the program they fell apart and chickened out.

I guess they don't care about their money to put minimal effort into it and now, Salzman and his daughter are back to their old tricks and get to run off with a million and a quarter of our money with Farrell keeping all the wages he made over the years - all without a fight.

So, some might say they were low lives and thieves and frankly, I see no reason not to believe they were and are.  I mean, I lost everything including the down payment for my retirement house and some others worse off.  So anybody involved including Rudman and the so called snake oil scientists are more than likely scammers as well.  And our little group was too scared to take them on to try and get some money back.

"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yep, I thought me and Marius had something going and actually got some action happening but the group just faded away.

Don't now what's worse, thieves or gutless victims.  

• 3 months later...

Salzman has a new gig on top of his thing at Happy Skin or whatever the heck the Feelgood thing he has going.  Bob sold his two and a half million dollar home and him and Henriett moved on.

Just figured everybody would want to know because from the way nobody wanted to lift a finger to see if we could do anything to stop them or determine if they were good guys who messed up or were simply scamming thieves I figured they would want to either congratulate them or at the very least be happy for them.  

• 1 month later...

I have not seen an update on this group site since last May when I open it up. I googled it and now see there has been some activity. Not sure why it is not updating and showing any new posts?